Dell City ISD Professional Employment Opportunities
***Taking applications for all areas/grade levels for possible future openings***
ESL Instructional AideLocation: Dell City ISDSalary: Based on ExperienceWork Days: 187Posted: November 1, 2018Deadline: Until FilledMinimun Qualifications
- Must be a high school graduate of hold a General Educational Development (GED) certificate
- Have experience working with students (Experience may be work in church related schools, day camps, youth groups, private schools, licensed day-care centers, or similar experience.)
- Knowledge of special needs of students in assigned area
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
- Stong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Required Documents(Documents must be attached for application to be complete):
Thank you for your interest!
- Current and/or updated resume
- Copy of valid driver's license
- Copy of college transcripts (If applicable - official and original transcripts upon employment)
- Three current or former administrator/supervisor references required
Need Assistance:Please come to our Central Administration Office at 110 Main St. Dell City, Texas 79837, for help on how to fill out the application and use our computers.If you have any questions contact Human Resources at 915.964.2819
BENEFITS: Low-cost Teacher Housing, $250 per month toward Health Insurance, beautiful country living in the shadow of the Guadalupe Mountains 1 1/2 hours from the big city, respectful students eager to learn. The district pays a $2000 stipend for the areas of Math and Science when teaching four or more sections/classes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Dell City Independent School District does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability, military status, or on any other nondiscrimination on the basis of genetic information prohibited by law. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant's job qualifications, experience, and abilities.
The District designates the following person to coordinate its efforts to comply with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 as amended: Superintendent of Dell City ISD, P.O. Box 37, Dell City, TX 79837 Phone: (915) 964-2663