The District’s goals are as follows. The District shall:
1. Design and implement an aligned TEKS curriculum, emphasizing critical thinking as measured by well-defined student achievement goals.
2. Provide an educational environment that will actively create a positive learning community through citizenship, respect,self- discipline, and personal responsibility.
3. Involve and motivate students to be successful, self- disciplined learners through quality, innovative, and positive instruction founded on a challenging curriculum.
4. Provide technology as a tool to enhance student performance and educate students, parents, teachers, and community members in the use of technology.
5. Provide opportunities for family and community involvement that will result in a positive partnership. Partnership: a willingness to do; to give; and to work with the District and share responsibility at various levels of involvement; and accepting responsibility for the education of students.